Tom Banes

Default LN Customer Service

I think the email thread below says all that needs to be said. Note
the time stamps.

Tom,

Thank you for the email and for the nice compliments regarding our tools.
Sorry to hear about the handle on your brand new plane, it certainly doesn't
sound like something that should have passed inspection.

If you could please email your address to me, I'll simply send you a new
handle, no charge of course. I can get that out right away.

Again, I apologize for the troubles.

Jennifer