CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

someone mentioned to me that in teh newer home people dont use sump
pumps but some other type of mechanism to get water out of the
basement well, and appearantly it doesnt require electricity

Gravity. Foundation draines in homes in large developed cities tend to
flow into the storm sewer.

First i wanted to know what type of mechanism this is, and if i can
install it myself.

Also if i was to have it installed what does it typically cost for a
plumber do it?

im trying to find some sure fire method to prevent floods as i want to
finish my basement and make it into the ULTIMATE game room. and i
cannot afford to have a single flood!

use standard electric sump with water powered backup if your city does
not provide a storm sewer deep enough.

thanks in advance for your help.

--
Respectfully,