BigWallop

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
. net...
Paraffin is also a good solvent for adhesives, along with
liquid butane, propane etc. etc.

Butane and propane are gaseous on this planet. Unless you're planning to

put
the items in question actually inside the pressurised container.

Christian.

Everyone seems to be taking this the wrong way. I mean a squirt of butane
or propane from the can on to a stained item can help to dissolved and clean
the stain off.

Why the hell does everyone take things in the purely scientific scheme in
here. Things don't have to be broken down to the science of their workings
all the time, and it is mostly sufficient to make a statement that will work
without having to go into the pure science of how the stain is actually
created in the fibres of the item all the time.

Advice on things that work, as long as it's safe advice, is what this group
is all about. Why are all you scientist not doing some research work during
the day or night anyway? I think it's because you're all "know it alls" and
no one will work alongside you all.

A little squirt of from a can of butane on to a stain can help in removing
it. I know this works because I've used it on many occasions. I've never
had to take the item in to a pressure chamber so I can make the butane or
propane stay as a liquid, I've never had to because a simple little squirt
from a can has always been enough.

Now please, get a real life all of you. :-)