PC Paul

T i m wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:23:47 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message

I asked my 15 yr old daughter where she wanted some sauce and she
said 'everywhere'. I squeezed, and squeezed harder then woosh ..
all over the tray, worktop , my leg .. ;-(

She just looked at me and said "I meant everywhere on my dinner .."
;-)

Isn't she allowed to squirt her own condiment?

Good gracious no! Mary Fisher, I would have expected better of you!
;-)

Yes of course she is ... just I had just done mine and I got the 15 yr
style grunt and nod towards her plate so read that as "Excuse me Daddy
darling, would you be so kind and apply some of that to my meal" .. ?

I reckon you were just using the male strategic incompetence technique.

The one that leaves us not being asked to do something next time ;-)