T i m

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:23:07 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
.. .

I had thought in these days of super precaution / liability that most
chemicals are safe enough to drink (compared with yesteryear I mean)
.. like Creosote etc? do not do this at home!

I thought all household stuff said that if it was accidentally splashed in
the eye it shold be rinsed with plenty of water. Just now I've been cleaning
and found a bottle of Cif - yes, it said that.

You are probably right Mary.

I wouldn't use Optrex for anything, what's the point?

Erm, to bathe and soothe?

Instant dilution is
far more effective.

I'm sure it would have been.

I hope there's no permanent damage - I don'tsuppose there is.

Thanks for the thought .. no, I think things are back to normal (minor
macular distortion (wet type) in my left eye and ever shortening arms)
;-)

All the best ..

T i m

Mary