Tony Williams

In article ,
T i m wrote:

I had thought in these days of super precaution / liability that
most chemicals are safe enough to drink (compared with yesteryear
I mean) .. like Creosote etc? do not do this at home!

You are correct though .. judging by the discomfort yesterday ..
I think 'arc eye' was less painful!

I don't know. It seems to me that household cleaners
and disinfectants have become more 'industrial strength'
in recent years.

What about the stupidity of a spray caustic oven cleaner?
Spray it into that enclosed space and it comes back into
your face... Caustic, in your eyes and down your lungs.

--
Tony Williams.