Alex wrote:
I have a Phillips 27" which died after 4 months.

Model Number is 27PT6441/37.

Press power on (on TV or remote) and nothing.

Rumored to be a common problem with this TV.

Has anyone repaired this problem? Can you share your findings?
Maybe a Tech bulletin??

Email direct if you like to and/or use group.

Thanks,
Alex

where are you based? in the Uk, things like tvs have a 3 YEAR no
quibble warranty from most the big stores. you say you got 4
months???!!! that's downright robbery! I'd call the shop you got it
from , or failing that, trading standards or your local consumer rights
people, as the unit clearly is not 'of merchantable quality'.
-B.