T i m

On 21 Jul 2005 01:59:13 -0700, "Mark Trueman"
wrote:

I also notice that the latest squeezy tomato sauce type bottles have a
rubber diaphragm in the top that you have to squeeze the stuff past ..

Horrendous thing, great for keeping the top of the bottle clean, but
you have to apply so much pressure to the bottle to force it out that
if you arent quite aimed right, you get projectile tomato sauce
shooting across the table.

LOL .. been there done that (the first time I used it).

I asked my 15 yr old daughter where she wanted some sauce and she said
'everywhere'. I squeezed, and squeezed harder then woosh .. all over
the tray, worktop , my leg .. ;-(

She just looked at me and said "I meant everywhere on my dinner .."
;-)

All the best ..

T i m