Oldun

OK I think I know what you mean. My text was all sent as HTML and now
(hopefully) it is in Plain Text.

Let me know if this has cured the problem.

Apologies to all.

Oldun

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
Oldun wrote:

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
Oldun wrote:

Part 1.1 Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
Encoding: quoted-printable

Please put message text inline next time...

Could you please explain what you mean by the above.

From: "Oldun"
Newsgroups: rec.woodworking
Subject: secure joints
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:57:21 +0100

I pasted info from your posting header above...as you can see it was a
multipart message which shows up in text-based newsreaders as an
attachment. It's just much more inconvenient as nesgroups other than
..bin are for text only. Not using OE I don't know precisely the menu
items to modify to unset it, but I'm sure others can...