Jeff Wisnia

Dave Hinz wrote:

snipped

Could you teach me (us?) how you picked up on that that "same email
address"?

Sure, no problem. The site I've been using for this is right at Network
Solutions:
http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/whois/index.jhtml
Punch in the domain in question, and there you go. His email is
listed right there in "technical and administrative contact", same as he
posted from.

Dave, the reason I asked you is because that's exactly where I did look
and the email addies for Administrative and Technical contacts both show as:

which is clearly the same as the OP's which is:

But, maybe that "Sharp cookie selling Girl Scouts" changed it with
Network Solutions right after you speared him, which could make both you
and I right. G

snipped

Well, it's not just the "Hey, buy my crap" aspect of it, but the "oh,
give me a break, how stupid do you think we are" reaction to an obvious
shill. If the guy isn't honest from the beginning, what kind of service
should you expect from him if you give him money and something goes
wrong?

I guessing....maybe the same kind of 'service' a farmer takes his cows
to a bull for?

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia