jim rozen

In article , Dave Hinz says...

True
conservatives ride without, or just one of those phony
DOT-stickered beanies because anthing else is a tacit
admission that helmet laws are tolerable.

I didn't wear a helmet because of a law (it's optional in Wisconsin
anyway, which may be why we have a very high organ donor rate here),
I wore it because I didn't want to crack the egg. And this was before I
was doing the EMT thing.

Ah, application of reason. Another nail in the coffin, Dave.

The ABATE folks don't wear helmets *because* of the law. It's
their way of protesting. Odd but there it is. Where there
are laws, they wear them but try to change it, citing all kinds
of bogus stats (remember my complaints about gunner and his
link-wars) that *prove* that helmets break your neck.

Jim

please reply to: