Banty

In article , C & M says...

Thanks to all to the input. I like tthe look of the Alside product, Banty,
mostly because of the texture which I know will hold dirt. I'm also toying
with the idea of self-installation. Did it as a kid to work thru college
but a lot has changed in the industry (and my body) since then. Any ideas
on a site for instructions? My search has been fruitless - lots of hits
which were either for cedar or just an ad or a directory with nothing
relevant to the question. Perhaps I'll need to pos this n a separate thread
since the board moves so fast!
Thanks again

Not sure what you mean by texture and what you mean by holding dirt - from your
sentence construction it sound like you want the dirt and I'm not sure what
product (the Alside?) that would do that...

At any rate, I'm having a contractor do it; dunno what I can say concerning
installation.

Good luck,
Banty