Norminn

clipped

since that is white as well, but the primer dried with an ever so slight
blue/grey tinge, so it's easy to spot. I appreciate your patience with
this inexperienced DIY'er.

Melissa

I have patience on newsgroups, but not whilst hanging wallpaper. Bought
the paper for this bath 8 years ago; not a good idea. Not a good idea
to apply paste with roller, either. Measure twice, cut once.....not me.
I measured three times on one strip and still cut it too short.
Grrr...it was a BEAR putting up this paper, bubbles all over the place,
touched the wall and it would not move. Never had such difficulty with
paper. Waited all this time for hubby to replace wallboard on ceiling,
as it was a mess. Finally gave up and repaired, patched, sunk the darn
rusty nails, sanded, patched some more, and on and on. FINALLY have all
fixed but for the short section of wall with the little mousehole I made
to dig out rusted corner bead. Rest of bath is finished. Hubby did go
for new towel rods...dropped one while installing and it dinged the wall
on its way down twice and on it's way up once. They really bounce )
Got the dings patched and the rods straight. Looks nice. Rug has to
go, but hubby doesn't know that yet ) This has really been a good
experience, as I have gotten about 5 years worth of cussing out of my
system and will now conduct myself as a mature adult. Next project is
to repair grout in shower; nice dusty job to do in newly dec. bath. If
I can find grout for wet places. Good luck with homeowning )