Dave Hinz

On 20 Jul 2005 08:38:32 -0700, jim rozen wrote:
In article , Dave Hinz says...

Well, having been an EMT for a dozen or so years, I have some strong
feelings about helmets. But, I also have strong feelings about organ
donation, so I have this conflict, y'see?

Right, but you probably wear a full-face when you do (did) ride.

Hell yes.

That automatically takes you into the liberal zone.

Sorry, but I reject that theory.

True
conservatives ride without, or just one of those phony
DOT-stickered beanies because anthing else is a tacit
admission that helmet laws are tolerable.

I didn't wear a helmet because of a law (it's optional in Wisconsin
anyway, which may be why we have a very high organ donor rate here),
I wore it because I didn't want to crack the egg. And this was before I
was doing the EMT thing.

Never could handle that whole stiff-backed posture thing. Ever
watch "Meet the Fockers", by the way?

Actually don't watch any cable or network TV at all.

It's worth 3 bucks pay-per-view. Pretty funny if you ever get the
chance. I won't bother making a comparison to it, given that you
haven't seen it.