Dave Hinz

On 19 Jul 2005 19:54:20 -0700, jim rozen wrote:
In article , Dave Hinz says...

When was the last time you saw one of the
kennedy crowd saying "loud pipes save lives?"

I'm not sure I buy that theory, actually - you don't hear the pipes
until the bike is in front of you,

See, there it is.

Conservatives = redneck, H/D driving, lout pipes save lives,
ABATE folks.

Well, having been an EMT for a dozen or so years, I have some strong
feelings about helmets. But, I also have strong feelings about organ
donation, so I have this conflict, y'see? Basically, I think I've
resolved it with myself by saying "Well, if the dumbass wants to end up
brain-dead, at least let's hope he signed his donor statement on his
driver's license so something good comes of it". That said, of the...
3 or 4 M/C fatalities I've responded to, none of them would have been
viable donors. I say 3 or 4, because after HIPAA passed, we're not
allowed to know if our patients live or not once we drop 'em off. Isn't
that nice?

You recognize the fact that the pipes point *backwards* so
they don't make terribly good horns. Therefore you cannot
be a true conservative.

Well, I'm not a conservative in classical definitions; I just vote for
them rather than democrats because democrats, as a rule, want to take my
guns away. If the libertarian party could ever get it's **** together,
I'd be interested, but I think by definition they never will. I overlap
with their beliefs maybe 90%, as compared to maybe 60% with the
republicans.

Oh, you may *think* you like driving in a pouring rainstorm
with one of those beanie helmets on, but in reality you're
gonna wind up a few years with a center fold-out of hillary
or somebody like that adorning your bedroom walls. Just
you wait.

I can't think of anything less appealing. Wait - Janet Reno.
Nevermind. I need to get this mental image out of my mind,
thankyouverymuch, you *******.

You could stave off the inevitable by dressing up like Ollie
North and saluting yourself in the mirror every morning, but
trust me, it's what's deep inside that counts. Your IQ is
just too darn high.

Never could handle that whole stiff-backed posture thing. Ever
watch "Meet the Fockers", by the way?