Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message

So I am going to need a stud finder to locate the studs and some thin
nails to test and make sure I find the studs correctly. I've never
used a stud finder so any tips would be appreciated.

Just follow the instructions. You run it on the wall and watch the lights.

Once I locate the studs I can attach my strips of wood using screws or
I guess I could nail them in. Screws seems like a good way to go.
Once the strips of wood are up I will attach the towel rods.

Screws are better because you can remove them easier if need be later.