Cliff

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 04:45:55 -0400, Cliff wrote:

HTH

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/comme...882459,00.html
"I'm losing patience with my neighbours, Mr Bush"

[
That's why I want to blow up Mr Johnson's garage and kill his wife and
children. Strike first! That'll teach him a lesson. Then he'll leave
us in peace and stop peering at me in that totally unacceptable way.
]
[
I'm going to give the whole street two weeks - no, 10 days - to come
out in the open and hand over all aliens and interplanetary hijackers,
galactic outlaws and interstellar terrorist masterminds, and if they
don't hand them over nicely and say 'Thank you', I'm going to bomb the
entire street to kingdom come.

It's just as sane as what George W. Bush is proposing - and, in
contrast to what he's intending, my policy will destroy only one
street.
]