JohnM

Dave Hinz wrote:
On 19 Jul 2005 11:50:35 -0700, jim rozen wrote:

In article , Dave Hinz says...

Bah. I loved my R100/7 right until it was suddenly no fun to ride
anymore (drunk killed a friend of mine...)

Sorry about your buddy.

Yeah, it took the fun right out of riding, and I've had no urge to go
back to it.

But you will need to be on the
lookout then, because you obviously have strong liberal
leanings.

Dammit Jim, I thought we were friends. Technically, I'm a libertarian
from all available evidence, I just can't bring myself to vote for them
and allow an anti-gunner to get into office if I can help it.

When was the last time you saw one of the
kennedy crowd saying "loud pipes save lives?"

I'm not sure I buy that theory, actually - you don't hear the pipes
until the bike is in front of you, and when's the last time you passed
somene on a motorcycle, while driving a car?

Heh.. Depends on the bike and the pipes.

But, I don't hang with anything resembling the kennedy crowd, so I
really don't know their stance on loud pipes.