pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 03:49:01 GMT, chevelless
wrote:

I would be glad to help by walking you through it since I am retired and don't need your business.

I can't get the pictures to come up so I don't know which model you have.
This newsgroup is a joke when it comes to helping out anyone.

Who the **** are you ?

You want to help home-owners, do it in alt.home.repair.
That's what it's there for.

Doug Kanter wrote:

I understand. I wouldn't want some guy in Minnesota to lose business because
I didn't call him to fix my AC unit here in upstate NY. But, I wonder if
that same guy will replace a worn out cord on a lamp, or call an
electrician.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Dear Doug,
Most of the fellows on this group are HVAC employess or shop owners.
Asking us for a "free how to do it" is like walking in to a restaurant
with
two slices of bread and two eggs. and asking for a free breakfast. YOu're
not likely to get much cooperaion on this list, and will likely get some
implolite folks.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
The fins on the side of my Carrier exterior AC unit are pretty filthy, so
wanted to hose them off with an outward stream of water. Shop vac didn't
work - the stuff's turned to something other than just dust, probably due
moisture and whatever else....

Pictures here, although probably unnecessary for most of you:
http://community.webshots.com/script...98461006gSRGXc

Took a quick look at the top panel and it looks as if the fan motor's
attached to it (via the inner 4 screws). And, the top panel overlaps the
side panels, so it SEEMS they can't be removed without first taking off
the
top. What's the correct procedure here?

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's