Edwin Pawlowski

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Dear Doug,
Most of the fellows on this group are HVAC employess or shop owners.
Asking us for a "free how to do it" is like walking in to a restaurant
with
two slices of bread and two eggs. and asking for a free breakfast. YOu're
not likely to get much cooperaion on this list, and will likely get some
implolite folks.

If that is the case, they are very narrow minded. Why do some of the top
chefs and restaurant owners give away recipes and do cooking demonstrations
for free?

I don't want to deny you making a good living, but are you losing money if I
do a repair with your help? Will you come to my house and do it at your
normal price? Of course not, it would be impractical.

Of course, most the guys on alt.hvac are a bunch of closed minded idiots
anyway that have great disdain for homeowners. I'd never let any of them
work on my system as their ego would get in the way of doing a good job.