MrC1

Is your opener plugged in? Sounds funny, but I've seen it happen.

"Bill" wrote in message
news
My remote garage door opener has stopped working and I can't find a way

get into the thing.
Thought it had batteries or something to replace. There is an adjustment
slug to change frequency (I guess) that does nothing at any position.
Pushing on the actuation bar lights a LED but no other event.
There are no visible screws or devices to remove. The metal clip for

hanging
on the car visor will not come off.
There are finger gripping grooves on the sides of one half of the thing

but
cannot pull them apart.
It is labeled "Overhead Door" as the brand.
Suggestions for repair are welcome.
Bill

--
Bill W.