jim rozen

In article , Dave Hinz says...

When was the last time you saw one of the
kennedy crowd saying "loud pipes save lives?"

I'm not sure I buy that theory, actually - you don't hear the pipes
until the bike is in front of you,

See, there it is.

Conservatives = redneck, H/D driving, lout pipes save lives,
ABATE folks.

You recognize the fact that the pipes point *backwards* so
they don't make terribly good horns. Therefore you cannot
be a true conservative.

Oh, you may *think* you like driving in a pouring rainstorm
with one of those beanie helmets on, but in reality you're
gonna wind up a few years with a center fold-out of hillary
or somebody like that adorning your bedroom walls. Just
you wait.

You could stave off the inevitable by dressing up like Ollie
North and saluting yourself in the mirror every morning, but
trust me, it's what's deep inside that counts. Your IQ is
just too darn high.

Jim

please reply to: