ben

jg wrote:
After the excellent response to the router base question, I now know
I need some Countersunk Machine Screws.

Got another question for you all,
How do I remove the springs from this router?

I've looked and can't see how it's actually held together.

The main body is half plastic, half metal. Don't see how to get these
appart, can't see any bolts that are holding them together. I can
take off one panel where the power switch is and I can see the spring
(on one side) but I can't get it out. The other side is sealed.

Looking at the bottom of the router, after removing the base, I can
see inside the pillars. One has some kind of round clip with two
little holse in it (circlip?)
The otehr pillar doesn't have one of these as far as I can see. I'm a
little nervous about removing this clip as I'm not sure what will
come off and if i'll ever get it back on

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Would help if you gave the Model?