Eric Kort

Default Solenoid wiring for Whirlpool belt drive washer model LA5580XP

In replacing the wig-wag/solenoid unit on my Whirlpool belt drive washing
machine, I inadvertently tore the wires off the two solenoids before
labeling them. The wires are undamaged, and I was able to replace the unit,
but now I am unsure which wire goes where. There is a red wire which I
believe is for the spin cycle solenoid, a yellow wire which I believe is for
the spin cycle solenoid, and two white wires which I presume are ground.
But I am not completely sure that is right, and I am not sure if it matters
which contact on each solenoid is load vs. ground.

Can someone tell me which wire goes where?

Thank you,
Eric