BOB URZ

Jack_son wrote:

I am attempting repair of my Weller EC2001 Soldering Station. Does
anyone have a schematic? The base unit has digital readout, and
adjustable temperature.

Just voltage and resistance readings on the 5 pins of station, and on
the EC1201A [or EC1201P] iron would be helpful. The 28 V output seems
OK, as is the on-board regulator.

Thanks,

Jack_son

--
Jack_son

I pulled out some weller notes i had from work.
On the 5 pin connectors, pin 2 & 3 are the sensor and
pin 1 and 4 are the heater. the sensor was about 22 ohms
cold and the heater 28 ohms. If either set of terminals
reads infinite, you got a problem in the head or cable.

Bob