"email me pictures of the collet closer body, the nut at the back of
the spindle, a closeup of them together if you can..etc. "
I e-mailed about that cross slide but no answere. My e-mail is

I took pictures and when we were trying to e-mail them it wouldn't
work and somehow screwed up the computer. Boss was waiting for me in
the parking lot this morning just a bit upset. He told me to fix it
even if it took all day. He's had one to many all day sessions fixing
the thing. I won't be trying to send any more pictures.
Ken