Bob Chilcoat

Roy, where are you located. I tried that route, but so far have found no
one in the NY metro area who has these sort of doors.

"RoyJ" wrote in message
. net...
I have a local architectual salvage dealer that has a huge stock of fire
doors (among a LOT of other stuff!) Most office buildings will use 20
minute fire doors for standard office doors so they have lots of doors from
any remodel. Prices seem to be fair, around half of new for really nice
stuff and going down from there for damaged spots.

Try looking in the yellow pages under "salvage", look for the word
"architectual" in the name or description.