Dave Hinz

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 20:45:34 GMT, wmbjk wrote:
On 19 Jul 2005 19:28:52 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

when's the last time you passed
somene on a motorcycle, while driving a car?

Are you joking? Every time I'm on Route 66 and catch up on a herd of
Harleys carrying bald-headed bandana-wearing old fat guys to whom the
65 mph limit is as attainable as a weekend with... oh crap, who would
they lust after? Farrah Fawcett maybe? :-)

Hm, OK. Around here I can't tell you the last time I passed someone on
a bike.

Apparently holding up and
then being smartly passed by a station wagon or a minivan isn't
humbling if you have ape-hangers and highway pegs.

Never did understand how riding with the blood draining from your hands
would be fun. Liked that Beemer with the full fairing...

BTW, I was passed by a pair of Harleys once, they were being towed on
a trailer. :-)

And I bet the pipes weren't all that loud at that time either, eh?