PC Paul

Roger R wrote:
"Stuart Noble" wrote in message
No trouble getting 25 litres, or half a litre, but I'm looking for 5
litre packaging (30% conc). A web search might be easier if I knew
which trades use it. I'm sick of reading about hairdressing and
teeth whitening. Thanks for any pointers.

The Germans used concentrated hydrogen peroxide as a propellant for
their V-1 flying bomb. It was used to rapidly generate steam for the
launching catapult. They called it T-Stoff.

As most German rocket development went to America after the war,
perhaps N.A.S.A. could give you a lead :-)

Remind me what the C-Stoff was that they mixed with it to make it go bang?