Chuck

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 21:35:50 +1200, "jan.k"
wrote:

It will still be a good lathe for years to come.

What ever wears out on the
head are easy replaced ,the only thing which will wear out are the bearings
,and they are standard. All the other parts are standard DVR parts.

Long live the Nova 3K.

Which is why I wanted to get one in the first place. The same rep who
told me it was being dropped also gave me the name of someone I can
contact who sells reconditioned ones, which I am going to utilize in
the (hopefully) near future.

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com