Chuck

On 18 Jul 2005 18:36:41 -0700, Fred Holder
wrote:

Roger Latimer of Teknatool got back to me today. I apologize, you are right.

Accepted -- since apparently the word of other employees of Teknatool
isn't trustworthy in your eyes.

I apoligize to the group for even getting involved in this discussion; however,
I felt that Chuck was bad mouthing a manufacturer that I think quite highly of

No you did not!

You accused me of making it all up and using it to sell Stubby
lathes!!! Your post didn't say a thing in their "defense" but was
100% an attack on me and a free interpretation of what you percevied
my posting to be about. Let's keep our stories straight here, shall
we. Don't try to shove this into _my_ lap, it's _your_ screw-up,
not my imaginary "attack," that started all this grief.

And even if it were true, that you were riding in on your steed to
defend them, I'm not sure what "bad mouthing" is in your book, Fred,
but I think _I_ suffered quite a bit more of it at _your_ hands than
anything that could possibly have been construed from my postings
about Teknatool. On the contrary, my post was expressing my quite
genuine disapointment of the fact that they were discontinuing one of
their products, which I had aspired to purchase, in favor of
concentrating on a higher-priced model. If I were inclined to "bad
mouth" them, why would I say that I was "disappointed" at the decision
to remove one of their products from the market???

You, on the other hand, accused me of being a devious, underhanded,
liar. That, my friend, is "bad mouthing."

and have used their products for almost 15 years.

The first accessory I purchased after purshasing my first lathe was a
SuperNova chuck.

I guess I will continue to
stick up for companies that I feel are getting a bum rap.

Please, demonstrate the "bum rap" that I gave them. In the words of
Ross Perot, "I'm all ears."

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com