Dave in Fairfax

"Barry N. Turner" wrote:
Yeah........we have billboards about those Walnut Bowls down in Tennessee.
The stuff (walnut) does stink, even dry. Walnut dust has a peculiar
stifling quality about it.......and a very bitter taste, A dust mask only
helps so much. I some problems with this particular piece wanting to tear
out on the inside of the bowl. I still think its nice wood, though. But, I don't turn very much of it.........maybe there's a subconscious reason.

I *could* be subconscious. %-) I haven't noticed any smell after it's
finishes and the smell while turning it doesn't bother me at all.
'Course, being a nurse, I may be slightly less distressed by smells than
some. ;-)

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work