Eric R Snow

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 07:45:04 -0400, "Bob Chilcoat"
wrote:

My plan is to wall off one end of the basement with steel studs, and then
use double thickness fire-rated sheetrock on both sides of the wall, with
fiberglass insulation between the studs. In addition, the ceiling will be
similar below the joists. The insulation will make the whole room easy to
maintain at the right temperature, and the fire-resistant walls should give
me 4-6 hours of endurance. Nevertheless, I'll still need the door to hold
up. That's why I'm trying to find an industrial fire door that's cheaper
than buying one new.

So how many bottles of wine can you drink in 4 to 6 hours? Wouldn't it
be better to just wait outside? Unless it's awfully good wine. Then
maybe it's better to drink it all in 4 hours than to spend the rest of
your life imagining how good it would have been.
Cheers!
Eric R Snow