dennis@home

"Roger R" wrote in message

"Stuart Noble" wrote in message
No trouble getting 25 litres, or half a litre, but I'm looking for 5
litre packaging (30% conc). A web search might be easier if I knew which
trades use it. I'm sick of reading about hairdressing and teeth
whitening.
Thanks for any pointers.

The Germans used concentrated hydrogen peroxide as a propellant for their
V-1
flying bomb. It was used to rapidly generate steam for the launching
catapult.
They called it T-Stoff.

The V1 was a pulse jet powered by petrol.

The V2 was the rocket and use hydrogen peroxide as an oxidant.

As most German rocket development went to America after the war, perhaps
N.A.S.A. could give you a lead :-)

Roger