Lobby Dosser

"Lawrence L'Hote" wrote:

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. ..

Could they be the end of a Shop Vac hose? My router broke off some
of mine when I got it too close to the bit. They look a bit large
for the cooling fan for something the size of a router.

I have ,since posting that picture , shaken 3 more plastic fins out of
the housing. There is still something else inside there that sounds
like another piece of plastic when the router starts up. I was asking
if someone, with the same router, could look down into the bit end of
the housing and see if they could see a black plastic fan in there.
I'll go by the Home Depot today and take a look at one of their
display routers.

Larry

You sure it's a router and not a Buick 8?