Randy H.

I've had my "74 R90 since 1986. Used to love to tease my buddy (in MI )
with his "64 900 Sportster. He was repeatedly kicking it over to get it up
on the compression stroke, trying to start it. Once he did, I would crack my
knuckles, yawn, flip him the bird, and just touch my starter button. He
couldn't catch me no way after that.

I always thought I'd get a Harley when I wore the beamer out. I'm still
waiting....

However, like you Gunner, I've let her sit for a few years now. I'm starting
the same process. Battery, tires, and go through the carbs. That should do
it!

Good for you for having more brains than machismo. I takes more balls to run
alone, and think for yourself, than to become one of the followers. Kinda
like being a conservative on campus these days.

Maybe some day we can meet up have a beer and crack some " Cliff is so
stupid" jokes.

Randy in Scam Diego, Comi-fornia