Gunner

On 18 Jul 2005 07:26:23 -0700, wrote:

"There should be approx 1/8'-3/16" gap"
There is no gap and I the 2nd closer I borrowed is even worse. I'm
wondering now how to get that flange off and thinking maybe I could
make a spacer to go behind it. This is about the only solution we can
do with the equipment available.
"I really wish you had a camera." We now have a camera and it should
be able to put something on web. What do you want to see?
I e-mailed you about those accessories to our Hardinge and didn't get
a reply. We are interested in a cross slide and 3 and 4 jaw chucks.
Ken

email me pictures of the collet closer body, the nut at the back of
the spindle, a closeup of them together if you can..etc.

I havent seen any emails about Hardinge parts recently. Ive got an
aggressive spam killer so it may have spooged your email.

try my
email addy..drop ping on the group and
Ill go check it. Its not something I check everyday, only use it for
things like this. 2gig mailbox for free is good G

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown