Lawrence L'Hote

"Bruce" wrote in message
Anyhoo, did that screw fall into your router? The plastic bits seem a tad
too curved and large to be fan parts but ya just can't tell these days.

Yes that deck screw was found inside the router along with the plastic
pieces plus several pieces of wood. I was able to just dump the stuff out.
With the router mounted in the table, anything falling through the bit hole
could end up inside the router.....

How are the vibrations? I'm sure you'd feel a distinct change with that
much
mass removed from the rotating bits...

I can't be sure just when the screw fell in and trashed the fins....with my
ear muffs on I didn't really notice anything. No real vibration etc.

Larry