Stuart Noble

Lobster wrote:
Stuart Noble wrote:

No trouble getting 25 litres, or half a litre, but I'm looking for 5
litre packaging (30% conc). A web search might be easier if I knew
which trades use it. I'm sick of reading about hairdressing and teeth
whitening.

Well it's definitely used for cleaning contact lenses; Boots will sell
you 200mL of a 1% solution for a couple of quid. But I doubt that helps
much! I think it's manufactured by Ciba Vision.

Lab suppliers like http://www.sigmaaldrich.com will sell it I'm sure,
but at a price and probably not to the general public, if that's what
you are!

If you can get 25L or 0.5L, seems odd you can't find 5L?

David

No trouble finding a 200 litre drum either.
Wood finishing suppliers have 5L as part of a 2 pack bleach but I don't
need the other part.
IIRC it's used in agriculture