Tony

"Stuart Noble" wrote in message
No trouble getting 25 litres, or half a litre, but I'm looking for 5
litre packaging (30% conc). A web search might be easier if I knew which
trades use it. I'm sick of reading about hairdressing and teeth whitening.
Thanks for any pointers.

Unless you want armed response teams bursting into your house in the middle
of the night I would steer clear of asking for this.
Unfortunately for you, your name, address, date of birth, ethnic origin etc
will be flashing on someones computer screen for investigation,as you read
this.
I hope for your sake you're not jumpy...
Tony