Ian

We love the look but a lot of people say they hate the ones they have as
they're impossible to keep clean. Why pay a premium if this is the case? I
have another friend with a 3 year old where he says it's no problem with
some "special coating" you can buy.

Any comments?

TIA - R.

I had - in Britain - stainless steel kitchen sinks with draining
board in every house I was in from about 1962 onwards, and they were
a dawdle to keep clean. I used bleach and hot water, occasionally a
wire wool scrubber and scouring powder.
Here in texas, I find they are the exception rather than the rule, for
some reason; i'm having to specify one in the kitchen of my new
house, for example, as the type offered by the developer is ceramic
and some kind of composite boardfor the adjacent work surface much like
the one in my present house.
--
Ian