On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 00:51:08 GMT, someone wrote:

We love the look but a lot of people say they hate the ones they have as
they're impossible to keep clean.

???

This comes up so often, it must have become an urban legend.

If stainless is "impossible" to keep clean, then why is it the
standard for cleanliness for just about every commercial kitchen in
the whole US of A?

We have a stainless front refrigerator and in 7 years we have not
noticed it is a problem to keep clean. What kind of dirt do you put
on your painted refrigerator that you fear would get a stainless so
dirty?