George Max

Not only do I NOT show her the plans, I don't ask for "permission" to
buy that needed tool. We talk about the item needed, what she want's
it to do, but the rest is up to me. Sometimes, like the shaker desk I
recently completed, there's NO input at all from her. The desk is
mine. She's already got enough of my output.

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:39:34 GMT, Modat22 wrote:

I know it might be evil, but whenever I really need something I just
show the wife a few plans for something (Like some mission furniture)
and bam!! she says ok lets do it.....