In searching how to adjust your Costco Wenger Swiss Military watch
band, I found these references which may help you out.

http://www.dreamretail.com/RemovingLinks.html
and
http://www.schlatter.org/watchband.htm

"Remember you have to remove at least 2 pins to remove a link. For more
than 1 link, you have to remove evenly from both ends of the bracelet
or the buckle will end up in the wrong place - you want the buckle to
end up on the flat of your wrist. This is NOT 1/2 way because of
anatomy - the top 1/2 needs to be considerably shorter than the bottom.
So that is at least 4 pins that need
to come out and then 2 to be driven back in."

These work for other watches, but I didn't find any references to the
tool that is actually needed for your watch.