Art

And, of course, by use of that other unique device, the original Remote
Control. Other than that fact you probably can not reprogramme the inbedded
E-Prom nor the CPU codex.
"kip" wrote in message
.. .
You CAN adjust them from the front lower manual controls very easily.

kip

"Brad" wrote in message
Hi,

Toshiba TV CF266B, ch TAC9215 (mfg 1992)

Is there a way to change the factory set "contrast", which
is set to maximum, to a lower setting?

When I unplug the TV as a storm approaches, and later plug
it in, the picture returns to the factory settings. I have three
different universal remotes and none can access the picture
settings. The original remote recently got damaged beyond
repair, now I no longer can access the picture settings.
Note: Adjustment for picture is not available at the front panel.

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.