Dan

"STATE MILITIA" wrote in message
ups.com...
It's just the media, I don't take the media with one grain of salt.

**** em, paid corporate propaganda masters.

A fellow liberal! Welcome!

Dan

--

"With respect to public acknowledgment of religious belief, it is entirely
clear from our Nation's historical practices that the Establishment Clause

Scalia, J., dissenting

SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES

No. 03-1693
McCREARY COUNTY, KENTUCKY, et al., PETITIONERS
v.
AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION OF KENTUCKY et al.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually
come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the
State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military
consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to
use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy
of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the
State."

-- Joseph Goebbels, Propaganda Minister, Third Reich