Mungo Bulge

---- snip ----
| And are the plans metric?
| d&g
|
| Nah, they don't use that lousy system. We're civilized here in the
States.
---- snip ----
| Harold

Now I know this off-hand comment was made in good humour, so I make my
comment in the same atmosphere of good humour and without malice of
intent. It always amuses me when our good neighbours to the south
(yes, I too live in the land of metric) make an off hand comment about
the metric system, especially if they imply the "States" has no use
for it. The reason I find it amusing is that they will frequently
malign us for having recently (40 years) accepted the metric system
of measure.

Little known US history fact:

Standard of Length: -- In 1866, the United States, by act of Congress,
passed a law making the meter, the only measure of length that has
been legalized by the United States Government.

Cool

Shawn