Wayne

Gunner,

You've got a beemer and haven't been riding it?
Shame on you :-o

If it hadn't been for motorcycling I'd never have gotten into metalworking.

I do still have a 61 Indian
sitting in my dads garage in Michigan. It is really a Royal
Enfield..but sold badged as an Indian. If I could figure out how to
get it out here to California, I might clean it up, get rid of the
slugs in the tubes, find an original seat and tank, and restore the
old girl.

From the AMA magazine ads for moving motorcycles (Both Allied Van Lines):

Federal Motorcycle Transport (AMA endorsed) 1 800 747 4100 ext 217 or 218

www.libertymoving.com 888 330 5599 ext 1

I believe both of the them tie the bike on a skid, no crates.

Wayne D.