The renovation that'll show the most improvement
and give you the most bang for the buck is
A Good Coat of Paint......

That's AFTER you've removed any trash, tires,
broken appliances or rusty cars from the property....

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:14:08 -0500, wrote:

Recently purchased property with an old mobile home on it. Everything
seems to work in it but it is very old. There is a shared well on the
property and I don't seem to be getting good water pressure for some
reason. Are there any sites on the net that will help me learn hoe to
fix this mobile home up a bit? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rodger

rj