Default Old Mobile Home Repair

Recently purchased property with an old mobile home on it. Everything
seems to work in it but it is very old. There is a shared well on the
property and I don't seem to be getting good water pressure for some
reason. Are there any sites on the net that will help me learn hoe to
fix this mobile home up a bit? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rodger
Colbyt

wrote in message
Recently purchased property with an old mobile home on it. Everything
seems to work in it but it is very old. There is a shared well on the
property and I don't seem to be getting good water pressure for some
reason. Are there any sites on the net that will help me learn hoe to
fix this mobile home up a bit? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rodger

I am not aware of any MH specific books. A general home repair book will
give you a jump start.

The older homes were almost always plumbed with 3/8" flex copper lines and
relied on a good main pressure to work properly. Other than making sure you
don't have any kinked lines or partially closed valves I don't have a lot to
suggest.

Of course you can always post back here with specific questions. There are
a few people here with MH experience.

Colbyt

Spud

wrote in message
[...]

The Manual for Manufactured/Mobile Home Repair & Upgrade.
http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/order.htm#catalog
Also has a Forum Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer
http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/forum.htm

The renovation that'll show the most improvement
and give you the most bang for the buck is
A Good Coat of Paint......

That's AFTER you've removed any trash, tires,
broken appliances or rusty cars from the property....

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:14:08 -0500, wrote:

Recently purchased property with an old mobile home on it. Everything
seems to work in it but it is very old. There is a shared well on the
property and I don't seem to be getting good water pressure for some
reason. Are there any sites on the net that will help me learn hoe to
fix this mobile home up a bit? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rodger

rj